Thursday, April 12, 2012

Who is Holden Caulfield?

Holden is a mysterious character that you don't really know a lot about. He puts up a mask and has multiple personalities. Such as he's a rebel but also he notices the littles things and is nice for example he notices that Jane never moves her king when playing checkers. But his roommate is just there to "hook up" with girls. And this really gets on Holden's nerves. I like Holden though because he is a real person and says it how it is. But he says it in a way that you won't get hurt. I feel bad because he doesn't apply himself enough and he is seen as a rebel even though inside he is really smart. But it's like he won't do it if he's not interested. I can relate because at times I slack not because I don't know it or the teacher can't teach it, it's because I have no interest or it's to hard and I dont ask for help.

No comments:

Post a Comment